DEXTER OFFSHORE is committed to become the leading company in the field of Supply of Vessels, Work Boats, Vessel Chartering and Management and conduct its operations in such a way to prevent harm to its employees, visitors, customers and environment affected directly or indirectly by its activities by adopting following approaches:
- Emphasis on understanding our client’s requirements prior to provide solutions, which often surpass their expectations in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest practical standards of safety, occupational health and protection of the environment through prevention of pollution.
- Preservation of human, physical and environmental assets which is vital to the success and efficiency of our business.
- Involving all the staff in Health, Safety and prevention of pollution.
- Developing skills and competencies of the people to focus on health & safety measures by adopting safe work procedures.
- Establishing objectives and reviewing them at necessary intervals, to identify improvement opportunities and take suitable actions for continual improvement.
- Comply with applicable Regulatory and Legislative requirements while keeping Corporate Social Responsibility at the forefront.
- Continually improve in all the aspect of integrated management system.